2. Paid Membership Pro
3. Dokan / WC Vendor / WC Marketplace plugin (if multivendor)
### Manual Install From the WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method-
1. Download the plugin. A ZIP file will be downloaded.
2. Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
3. Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
###Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method-
1. Download the plugin by clicking on the blue button above.A ZIP file will be downloaded.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
4. Upload the folder to wp-content/plugins/
5. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
6. Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
7. Activate the plugin
* Once installed and activated, you will need to add a product category named- ‘woo-pm’ and the slug should be ‘woo-pm’.
Now all the products under this category will need PM Pro Membership to purchase!
And if your site is a multivendor one, then make this new category (woo-pm) the default category, so that all the products added by the vendors also goes under this category!